Friday, June 6, 2008

Anitra's Cute Art World~Newest Creations

Hello Everyone,
I Just wanted to let you know I have listed my newest creations on E-bay! They are my collage ACEO cards. There are low cost prints for those of you who prefer to frame or just collect. I also have ACEO Cards Original and Prints for a more finished look . Most loved Faeries among other creative designs. I have new lower options as well for you to choose from such as low buy it now and lower starting bids! Be sure to stop in and take a peek. Click link below to see my auctions.

http://stores.ebay.com/Anitras-Cute-Art-World


Photobucket

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh, this is lovely! I still have YET to create altered art...I think this will certainly inspire me! Just beautiful!

Sending An Angel said...

Aw thank you so much Cherie you have truly made my day! If you think of a story or a theme and just start with one image you will soon find yourself walking across the collage! haha It was hard for me at first too. It also helped me to to look opon other artist to get my creative juices flowing. And then one day my little muse appeared!
Hugs,
Anitra