Monday, June 9, 2008

My Newest Creations on E-bay!

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know I have listed my newest digital creations on E-bay! They are my long awaited “Captured Fairies In A Jar” and my new addition to my Soul Flower Series “Ghost Rose”. There are now low cost prints for those of you who prefer to frame or just collect. I also have ACEO Cards Original and Prints for a more finished look. Be sure to stop in and take a peek. Click link below to see my auctions!

http://stores.ebay.com/Anitras-Cute-Art-World

Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

mousewords said...

Until I read "Ghost," I didn't see the face in the rose. That gave me the goosebumps! :-)

Sending An Angel said...

haha that is too funny..Well I guess that is what makes art Art! It gave you a feeling. Thank you so much for taking time out to share your thoughts with me. That means so much to me that my art can grab someone like it did you.
Hugs,
Anitra

Just Me said...

Lovely work!