Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A New ACEO Deck

This weekend I started listing my ACEO Deck. This is the set of 54 ACEOs I am creating from prints of the first 54 ACEOs I created, backed by a matching original piece of textile art.

The 1, 2 and 3 of Diamonds are also very yellow, with backgrounds of a yellow fabric dotted with spots of gold. The numbers and pips on these cards are hand-stamped, the red fabric diamonds are hand cut and glued in place. The "faux stitching" around the diamonds is done with red pigma ink, and on each diamond a little crystal is glued in place (Gemtac is a great product for gluing beads and crystals to fabric.)

2 of Diamonds, Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

3 of Diamonds, Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

4 of Diamonds, Diane Weber, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"


On the back of these cards are prints of my very first ACEOs...my Tribute to Vincent:



No comments: